- by entering your model number.
- CONSTRUCTION: The f-stop backpack is made to endure any type of weather. Oxford-weave ripstop nylon and AdvantaTM, a thermoplastic polyurethane film, guarantees utmost protection throughout all your travels. A Hypalon reinforced base gives protection over wet surfaces and rocky terrain keeping your gear and backpack damage-free
- STORAGE: The Shinn pack is loaded with many useful pockets and compartments. Camera equipment is accessed through the rear panel ensuring safe storage of your precious gear. The Main internal compartment is designed to open through the top of the backpack giving you quick and easy access. Additionally, side pockets are accessible by long zippers with an expandable design
- ATTACHMENTS: Attachments of sleeping bags, tripods and similar equipment are simply done with 16 GateKeeper mounting points located on the backpack. An internal and external MOLLE system allows attachments of smaller items and accessories. On a climbing or hiking adventure, the traveling backpack�s shock cord can attach your trekking poles
- GAUGE ZIPPERS: YKK heavy gauge zippers are strong and weather resistant keeping your equipment safe and dry. During demanding moments, Hypalon pull-tabs ensure quick and catch-free closure. Quick-release side compression straps ensure flexible storage your gear staying put while in motion
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SLEEVE: A multifunctional internal sleeve can fit up to a 17 inch laptop or tablet. The internal sleeve can also be used as a hydration bladder pocket. Larger items such as extra clothes or avalanche shovels can be stored in the exterior front panel pocket
This fits your .