- New for 2021, the Kohana 4, four-person tent is a great choice for families – the three-season, freestanding tent is smartly designed, comfortably sized to weather whatever.
- The Kohana offers ample headroom so you can stand up and change without crouching, plus features enhanced air circulation thanks to the side mesh panels and full mesh roof.
- The stable, two-pole dome tent sets up quickly and includes two doors for easy entry and exit, a full coverage fly for complete weather protection, and two vestibules for storing gear and keeping wet shoes and clothes out of the tent.
- A durable rain fly and design keeps you dry through rainy and windy nights, while the mesh canopy allows for ventilation and picture-perfect star gazing on the clear nights.
- Sleeps four people; tent area is 60 sq ft; floor measures 7 feet 6 inches by 8 feet (229 x 244 cm); 4 feet 8 inches tall at peak (142 cm); weighs 8 pounds 15 ounces at minimum and packs down to 8 x 24 inches.
- Includes: Tent, Fly, Poles, Guylines, Stakes, Carry Duffel, Instructions. *Height adjustable poles sold separately.
- Ideal for: car camping, scouting, weekend getaways, music festivals, and more.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
4 Person, 6 Person