- by entering your model number.
- ULTIMATE ULTRALIGHT TENT: Designed to be the best double-wall solo shelter supported by trekking poles (NOT INCLUDED). All told, it’s simpler, roomier, and more functional than its competitors—and at just 28 ounces, it’s lighter, too.
- SPACIOUS TREKKING POLE SHELTER: The X-Mid offers a generous living space with dual doors and an easy setup using four stakes, no guylines, and interior ridgeline pocket provides handy internal storage. Dual vestibules provide easy access and gear space.
- SIMPLE PITCH: Pitching the X-Mid is similar to pitching a single-pole mid tent. There’s no guesswork with pole locations or pole lengths, because the fly naturally limits the length of the poles. Simply insert them into the grommets and extend until taut.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Innovative design with a diagonal inner inside a rectangular-based fly. This allows the poles to be moved inwards without interfering with doors and living space, eliminating vertical, wind-catching walls and the need for peak guyouts.
- STORM WORTHY MATERIALS: The tent is made of 20d 420T 100-percent polyester with a 2000mm sil/PU coating. Tested under extreme lab conditions simulating 1.5 months of continuous high winds and heavy rains, the fabric still came out above 1500mm.
- MADE FOR THRU HIKERS: Tent pitches fly first so inner stays dry even during setup in the rain, inner is fully protected from falling rain during entry and exit, Packs into a short 12″ x 5″ package that stores horizontally inside a pack, fully seam taped
- DAN DURSTON: the X-Mid is the brainchild of Dan Durston, experienced thru-hiker and established member of the ultralight community. Carefully crafted and designed for real trail conditions with an emphasis on simplicity and durability.
This fits your .