- Buckle closure
- 15″ shoulder drop
- VENTILATED FOR COMFORT – Even in cooler weather, carrying a pack builds up a sweat. Badlands’ Hypervent suspension actually pulls your pack away from your back, for a constant flow of cooling air. Where your body does come in contact with the pack, ventilated foam and a tough mesh fabric help continue the flow of air, keeping you cooler, dryer, and more comfortable.
- CARRIES RIFLE OR BOW – Why risk damaging your rifle or bow? Use the built-in Rifle/Bow Boot and the batwing straps on the back of your Badlands pack to securely carry your rifle or bow, hands-free.
- KXO-32 FABRIC – After 31 attempts at creating the ultimate hunting fabric, we nearly gave up. Turns out 32 tries was the charm. Badlands’ KXO-32 fabric is tough, waterproof, incredibly quiet, and lightweight, too. But we didn’t stop there with the Diablo Dos. Badlands’ C6 Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment doesn’t allow moisture to seep into fabrics. Water beads and rolls off, keeping your gear dry, longer.
- BELLS & WHISTLES – The devil’s in the details and the Diablo is loaded with them, including easy access hip-belt pouches and multiple rear compression straps. Seamless shoulder straps deliver long haul comfort. The Diablo Dos fits Badlands’ 3L hydration reservoir.
- APPROACH FX CAMO – Groundbreaking concealment technology meets a darker color palette to render hunters virtually invisible. Designed for the Midwest or Eastern hunter, as well as late-season Western hunters, this dark woods Camo adapts to your surroundings AND the current lighting.
Approach, Approach Fx, Mud